Hours per week: 40 Position is: Full Time
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* At least three (3) months retail experience
* Experience using Word, Excel, and Outlook to enter, access, and retrieve data
* Experience in all facets of retail store operations, including customer service and employee training
PREFERRED: Associate’s in Business
* Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; follow-up on work results.
* Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
* Ensure availability of merchandise by directing vendors and maintaining inventories.
* Promote a safe and clean store environment through training employees
* Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
* Communicate with headquarters and District Managers.
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Operate independently.
HOURS: Various hours throughout the week. You will be asked to work, mornings, afternoons, and evenings.